Buy Makita 2040 Other tools in Makita Electric planer parts category at lowest online prices - Find Makita 2040 tool diagram / schematic with complete list of replacement parts at ToolpartsPro.com. Order online or call 888-982-6540.

May 19, 2003· Used Makita Planer Question (post #95659) Jeff on Sat, 05/17/2003 - 00:12 . in . Power Tools and Machinery; Hi all. A question to the crew out there. I have offered to me a Makita 15" Planer Model 20-40 (2040?) about 20 years old for $500.00. I know nothing of this unit. Does anyone have one or know anything about it? ... 6" jointer for sale ...

Makita PLANER 2040 Instruction Manual. 400mm (15-3/4"). ... Makita planer instruction manual 2012nb (20 pages) ... IN NO EVFNT SHALL MAKITA BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT INCIDENTAL SEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FROM THE SALE APPLIES BOTH DURING AND AFTER THE TERM O F THIS WARRANTY.

Makita Planer parts that fit, straight from the manufacturer. Use our interactive diagrams, accessories, and expert repair help to fix your Makita Planer . Repair Center; ... 2040 Makita Planer Parts KP0800K Makita 3-1/4" Planer Kit Parts KP0810 Makita 7.5A 16000RPM 3-1/4" Planer Parts KP312 Makita Planer …

The Makita 2012NB 12 in. Portable Planer delivers portability and productivity with a compact design, quieter operation, and faster, easier blade changes. It features Makita's exclusive Interna-Lok automated head clamp to eliminate snipe for improved planing performance.

I just picked up a little used Makita 2040 planer. Anyone had experience with this machine? I could not resist it on ebay for $650. From what it looks like, hardly used, even the paint was still like new on the chip chute and plates.

Oct 30, 2016· I recently purchased a Makita 2040 planer with completely shot feed rollers (common problem with these units). ... Makita 2040 15 in Planer Revival - IT'S ALIIIIVE…

Makita KP0800K 6.5 Amp 3 1/4 in. purchased new used for 3 doors and that's it. makita 3-1/4" planer, excellent condition . Makita planer for sale HAVE NEVER USED IT. IN GOOD SHAPE SEE PHOTOS AND ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING.

for sale > tools - by owner. post; ... favorite this post Makita 2040 planer 15 1/8 - $875 (Yakima) hide this posting unhide < image 1 of 6 > condition: like new make / manufacturer: Makita. QR Code Link to This Post. Refurbished all original and in mit condition. New feed rollers and covers. Deep clean, regreased and polished table. Under ...

Makita 2040 15" Dual Blade Planer Needs both feed rollers replaced. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Makita 2040 planer 15 1/8 (Yakima), used Seattle Refurbished all original and in mit condition. antique hand wood planer-- wood working carpentry tool - this is a classic antique for your tool collection.

Find best value and selection for your Makita Model 2040 planer search on eBay. World's leading marketplace.

Mar 14, 2008· Makita 2040 stationary planer vs lunchbox planers If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Oct 30, 2016· I recently purchased a Makita 2040 planer with completely shot feed rollers (common problem with these units). ... Makita 2040 15 in Planer Revival - IT'S ALIIIIVE! Mats World ... How to Use a ...

Makita model 2040 planer works great except for infeed and outfeed rolls need to be replaced $300 . do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Save makita 2040 planer to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. + Items in search results. Makita 2040 400mm 15" Wood Planer Blades Knives Japan MEW SKH K5C. ... Planer Blade,For 2040 MAKITA 793019-3 See more like this. MAKITA SWITCH ABK266 FOR PLANERS 2004 2040 2030 COLLECTOR 410 651757-2 6517572. Brand New. $38.98. From Estonia.

Website Great prices on makita planer 2040 manual!Presenting our high quality selection of makita planer 2040 manual available to buy right now online.

Find Planers for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, apartments for rent, jobs listings, merchandise, and other classifieds in your neighborhood. ... $110 Makita N1900B 3-1/4" Power Planer Kit (cordova)

Makita 2040 planer for sale in Kansas Makita 2040 planer | SOLD! August 30 Vehicles and Equipment Auction. Purplewave.com features used shop tools, including hand held tools at auction. Search for various shop tools using our keyword search. All items sell regardless of price, inventory added daily.

Find great deals on eBay for makita planer 2040 and makita 2030 planer. Shop with confidence. ... 10 results for makita planer 2040 ... eBay determines this price through a machine-learned model of the product's sale prices within the last 90 days. Top Rated Plus. Sellers with highest buyer ratings;

Apr 15, 2016· The 2040 in the top pic is the machine for sale…the one in the lower pic is just a file photo to show what the rest of the planer looked like. Rollers for the 2040 could easily double my cost. The 2012 rollers are cheaper, and doubt they need replacing yet.

Sep 06, 2011· Makita Planer 2040 I just spent an hour or more searching the internet trying to find the official way to adjust the feed rollers on the 2040 -- no luck. I did …

May 21, 2010· Makita 2040 Planer The WoodenBoat Forum is sponsored by WoodenBoat Publications, publisher of WoodenBoat magazine. The Forum is a free service, and much like the "free" content on Public Radio, we hope you will support WoodenBoat …

Rebuilding the Makita 2040 planer – part three It really is rewarding to rebuild an old tool – and the work on the Makita 2040 planer is progressing smoothly. In the first post about this, I discussed taking out the old rollers, to have some work done on them .

Jun 27, 2013· Rebuilding the Makita 2040 planer - part three It really is rewarding to rebuild an old tool - and the work on the Makita 2040 planer is progressing smoothly. In the first post about this, I discussed taking out the old rollers, to have some work done on them .

Makita planer blade. our company is specialized in producing planer blade,planer knives,branch--disintegrator blades and other cutting blades;we are one of the main woodworking blade manufacturers in china and stay in the...

The Makita KP0800K 3-1/4-Inch Planer delivers power, cutting capacity and ease of use. It is ideal for professional construction framing, window and door installation, and fine woodworking.

Dec 21, 2012· Hi, Newman: i just joined Lumberjocks because i found your Makita 2040 planer for sale. i was looking at the various portable "lunchbox" planers when my friendly local tool repair folks suggested that this one is way better. i am now looking for the right opportunity to add one to my collection. rac